Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

An Attitude of Gratitude Journal - Strengths

Continuing along with the month long Attitude of Gratitude Journal challenge, here is Day 9:

Today's theme is strengths. Questions to answer are:
What do other people think are your strengths?
Do you agree with them?
Which of your strengths are you most thankful for?

The technique challenge is to incorporate fabric on the journal page.

This page was created by writing on a sheet of my handmade marigold dyed cotton paper to which I had embedded, at the sheet-forming stage, three pieces of eco-bundled fabric. I attached it to the journal page with double sided tape.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, Thanks for commenting on my journal. I had missed yours as I hadn't gone back that far to look for new links, so jolly glad you nudged me. Your Journal is looking great and did you really make that stencil - excellent! The glue I used for my fabric was Pritt Stick. It is a solid glue in a twist up container that kids use alot here in the UK (just incase you are from over the pond!) Love your Time page especially the colours. BJ

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...