Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Festival Stratford 2013 Part 2

Continuing from my previous post, here are a few more views on and from the American Shakespeare Festival Theatre property:

Housatonic River

 

 
 


artwork by John Tarka


 Note: Photos on Summer Photography Scavenger Hunt 2013 list in this post:
#4 An airplane (in the first photo)
#12 A cloud in the shape of something (specify) In the second photo, the thin, horizontal cloud reminds my of Michelangelo's painting of the finger of God touching the finger of Adam on the Sistine Chapel. Though it doesn't look like that, it is what it reminds me of.

Festival Stratford 2013 Part 1
Festival Stratford 2013 Part 3

5 comments:

  1. Cool finds - I get where you're going with the Sistine Chapel reference. I'm surprised you didn't find a fisherman!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. some interesting scavenger hunt photos love all the shakespeare

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed visiting your blog, I really like your personal bird artwork. My favourite photograph from the hunt was the stunning sundial. Andy:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that looks like it would have been wonderful to be there. Thanks for sharing all the great pictures in these several posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was fun scrolling down through your scavenger photos!
    Such a fun project...
    Greetings from Virginia
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...