Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Exciting Times

There has been so much going on lately, mostly wonderful! I have been working on my flower drawings, but have not had a chance to post the last few. I am working on articles and a tutorial for 12 Months in View and am going to be offering two workshops at Etsy's World Craft Party 2013 at the Arcade in Bridgeport, CT. That takes place on Thursday, June 20th. I was also asked today if I would be interested in teaching papermaking workshops through an organization I have been involved with. You know I said yes!

I've also signed up for two summer blog challenges. One is a photography scavenger hunt and the other is a Summer of Color.

Plus I have been busy with outdoor adventures and have been posting that news on my nature/horticulture blog.

I will be getting this blog updated with all of this as soon as I am able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...