Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Birds on my Mind

It's okay, you can call me a bird brain! I'll take it as a compliment. I watch them several times a day, beginning with sunrise and their visits to the feeders.* I have been working on the mixed media collage painting series of songbirds (as previously posted) for a month now. So is it any wonder I am beginning to see bird images everywhere? This morning I noticed this design in the bath floor towel created by wet feet. It looks like a bird on a flowering tree branch to me - does it look that way to you?

An unusual post, but I thought it was cool and wanted to share it. And yes, I will be creating at least a drawing and more than likely a painting of this. Asian brush style, I think.

*Some recent posts about my backyard birds can be found here:
Breakfast with the Birds
Juncos and the Upcoming Blizzard
Cardinals and the Blizzard
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...