Pages

Monday, February 10, 2014

My Inner Hero: The Hopeless Romantic


Susan the Hopeless Romantic loves fairy tales and happy endings. She trusts people and believes they have pure motives for the things they do.

"I am the Lord your God,
who teaches you what is good for you
and leads you along the paths you should follow.
Oh, that you had listened to my commands!
Then you would have had peace flowing like a gentle river
and righteousness rolling over you like waves in the sea.
Yet, even now, be free from your captivity! Leave..."  Isaiah 17-18, 20

2 comments:

  1. She probably comes out a lot in your art, I would guess!
    Thank you so much for sharing these. I've bookmarked this as a possible project to take on later this year.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please be sure to share it with me. I'd love to see it!

      Delete

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...