Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

What's Been Going On

Whew! I feel like I'm finally getting my head above water. Or should I say above the piles of stuff. Since returning home from vacation two and a half weeks ago it seems that all my husband and I have been doing is moving furniture and stuff. My sister in law decided it was time to tag and remove desired items from my in-laws house. It is wonderful to have these household items from my husband's past in our home, but the timing has been less than ideal. Anyway, it is done enough for now and I won't bore you with the details of all we still need to do.

Last week I did get to squeeze in a watercolor workshop with Linda Anderson Miller. That was offered by the CT Natural Science Illustrators. It was wonderful! Linda held the workshop even though I was the only one enrolled. We got to know each other pretty well as a result and I am very thankful for that.

The weather has finally cooled down too. Ahhh. (That is a sigh of relief.)

Tomorrow I plan to work outside cleaning up the gardens. We are hosting a garden party on Saturday evening which should be fun!

Next week I will be preparing for the weekend Arts Marketplace to be held during the Festival Stratford 2013 Midsummer Night's Dream Presentation. This will be my first outdoor show. I am very excited! We have invested in a tent, walls for hanging my work, tables for displaying my handmade papers and journals. On Monday, which is when my mobile phone contract is eligible for an upgrade, I am going to get a "smart phone" so that I can accept credit card payments! Time to go all-in with this.

The week after that I plan to start making some paper. And I need to get back to my 52 Flower Drawings Project!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...