Pages

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Home, Sweet, Home

My husband, Bob, and I are back from our ten day road trip. We had a great time, met some wonderful people and learned lots of things. When we left Connecticut on June 27th, the weather was cool and rainy. Back home now it is in the lower 90s. The house is really warm from being closed up and the lawn and flower beds are overgrown! Lots to do over the next few days. I hope I will take the time to write and blog about our experiences. It was difficult to keep up with it on the road. We were living each day to its fullest potential which left no time to record it. If I don't have some sort of documentation, whether written or photographic, in time I forget and I don't want that to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...