Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Getting Ready for the Show

Daucus in the Garden

Last year I received an invitation to show my work in the New Talent Gallery at The Silo Gallery at Hunt Hill Farm Trust in New Milford, CT. The show date is swiftly approaching (August 11th) so I have been busy framing the prints and creating a list of titles. I don't know yet what the name of the show will be. (The show is being held in conjunction with a group show, in a separate gallery.) A fitting title for my work might be Seasons In the Garden.  I've got work entitled Blueberry Summer, Summer Morning, Summer Leaves, Summer Series, Springtime in My Garden, Garden Beauty, Autumnus tempestas and more.

If you are free, please accept this invitation to the Opening Reception on Saturday, August 11th from 3 to 5 p.m. I will post more details once I receive the invitations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...