Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Turquoise Calling

Last winter I was craving the color Magenta. This week, the colors turquoise, cerulean blue, blue greens and saps greens have been calling me. I started a Pinterest board for these color combinations.

This morning I had the strong urge to paint with these colors. Realizing that watercolors fit the criteria I was looking for as stated in my previous post, I pulled out these colors from the watercolor and gouache tubes I have. Working on a watercolor block, I began.  Over the course of the morning I covered the surface with color.

I am letting this dry, then will come back and begin adding some sort of details with markers, oil pastels and more paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...